Fly like a pro – Create flight plans quickly that keep the camera focused on your subject with smooth transitions and perfect framing. With autonomous flight plans you can accomplish shots far to difficult to fly manually.
Flight Plan and its predecessor have been around since the Phantom 1, they have over 30,000 users and hundreds of thousands of completed flights.
* Matrice 200 V2
* Matrice 210 V2
* Matrice 210 RTK V2
* Phantom 4 RTK
* Mavic 2 Enterprise, Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
* Mavic 2 Pro
* Mavic 2 Zoom
* Matrice 210
* Matrice 210RTK
* Matrice 200
* Inspire 2
* Mavic Pro
* Mavic Air
* Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro & Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
* Matrice 600 & Matrice 600 Pro, RTK and Ronin MX
* Phantom 3 Standard, Advanced, 4K & Professional
* Inspire 1, Inspire 1 Pro & Inspire 1 RAW
* Matrice 100 with X3, X5 & X5R
* Lightbridge 2 with A2
* Lightbridge 2 with standalone A3 or N3
* N1 Video Encoder
* Multiple Maps – Three base maps to choose from: Google, Apple, and MapBox.
* Resumable Missions – Change out batteries and resume your mission.
* Autonomous Camera Control – App controls drone yaw and gimbal angles to keep focus.
* Offline Planning – Plan and save missions at home.
* Large Flight Plans – Mission with over 99 waypoints.
* Complex Flight Plans – Complex cable cams, selfies, orbit paths, panoramic paths.
* Flight Logs – Load and view your flight logs in the app.
* Grid Flights – Fly search and rescue, mapping, surveying missions
* Save Flight Plans In The Cloud – Sync your flight plans across your devices.
Tracks your flying stats and can share them with other users
Includes no fly zones
No ground station distance limits
Variable speed waypoints
Manual POI flight mode, you fly while gimbal pitch is controlled.
Crosshairs display lat/lng target
Follow-me with auto gimbal control
Full ground station
Variable width FPV/map view
Gesture camera control